spoon

Recent Recipes

Some Food Templates

0

Category :

To help you customise your blogs (if you so wish), I went hunting for some food-related themes that I thought were fun and attractive.

Be a Gourmet

This theme is bright, colorful and cheerful. I love the stripy background!

It also has delicious looking food, which will make all the visitors to your blog hungry!



Cake Recipe

This template has more of an urban edge with the slightly weathered, grunge feel that it has.

It also has cake.The cake may or may not be a lie.




Mis Dulces Tentaciones

This template certainly lives up to its name. It's very sweet with its cream and pink pastels, and its hand-drawn sketches of cakes and ice-cream.

I suspect you'll either love it or hate it.



Let's Get Drunk

I love how bright and colorful this template is. It feels like cocktails on a tropical beach.

For some reason, I find the "Hello!" very amusing too. It's as if the theme is trying to start an inappropriate, drunken conversation with you.

Morning Coffee

It seemed appropriate for a college course, given that the entire academic project is fueled by tons of caffeine.

It would be even more appropriate if I were teaching at 7.45 again . . .


These are just some options. There are tons of other themes available . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment